Dr. Kristine Beach
• 15+ years in marketing, communications, and public relations in traditional and highly technical business environments.
• Able to challenge traditional models and approaches and to envision optimal solutions to problems.
• Demonstrated skills, knowledge, and experience in creating and implementing strategic integrated marketing plans, with a track record of successful results in a service industry with multiple distribution channels.
• Effective and innovative marketing experience and skills in addition to a strong aptitude for promotional strategies, direct marketing, and other tactics optimizing volume and market share.
• Superior strategic planning, critical thinking, and writing skills.
• Superb oral communication, interviewing, researching, and presentation skills.
• Strong leadership abilities as both a formal and informal team leader.
• Innovative in collaboration and problem-solving with other departments and at all management levels.
• Ability to take initiative to identify marketing opportunities.
• Ability to solve problems and lead a team to achieve results.
• Ability and willingness to work under pressure, meet strict timelines and budgets, and to thrive in a fast-paced environment.