Use the Online Form or

Call 808-852-9866 (Oahu)

Be part of the solution and get a higher tax break!

It takes the global community to solve the challenges of monumental concern.  With your car donation, our organization will use, repair or gift the vehicle to the farmers overseas.  This may translate a higher tax deduction for you (check with the IRS or your accountant).  Under the IRS regulations, this is classified as "significant intervening use" of the vehicle that allows the taxpayer to claim the higher deduction. By helping the farmers you help their children get an education and stop the cycle of poverty. 

Here are some common Q & A about the donation process.

Q: What can I donate?

A: Cars, trucks, vans, motorcycles, boats, RVs, airplanes, farming equipment and other motorized vehicles. Feel free to contact us if you have questions about what you can donate.


Q: Can I donate a vehicle that is not operable?

A: Yes! It will likely have a salvage value and still can be donated. It also could potentially be repaired.


Q: Will I have to pay anything?

A: No, you wont! You will likely actually get money through a tax deduction.


Q: What do I need to make a donation?

A: You need the title for your vehicle, and you will need to answer a few questions and then schedule a pick-up time.


Q: How will I get a tax deduction

A: You can deduct your charitable contribution if you itemize deductions on your schedule A of form 1040. The maximum amount you can deduct is the fair market value of your car. This website has more information: We also can assist you with this process!


Q: What will be done with my vehicle?

A: It will be used or repaired by Enhance a Village or gifted to farmers overseas in the Philippines.